Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The acid reflux myth

The acid reflux myth

Hi my friend,

It's a sad truth, but kajillions of people have been suffering from acid reflux and other stomach problems for so long that they think it's normal for them and thatt hey're stuck with it-- that because the pharmaceutical companies and the FDA have conspired to call it a disease, and they've got it, they're skroood.

Not.

They've lived decades or lifetimes with regular heartburn, chest pain, hoarseness, acidy burps, chronic throat clearing, sore throat, persistent cough and being unable to sleep at night and come to accept it as the way they're meant to be.

They've taken tankerloads of medicine think that's OK.

Let me make this clear--it's NOT normal for you or anyone else to be this way. I don't care who in your family has had similar problems or how long you've been suffering-- it's not the way you're meant to be.

And if you've been suffering for decades or even for days with acid reflux or other stomach ills, one thing and one thing alone is the biggest cause of your agony--What you put in your mouth.

When you eat in a way that causes overproduction of stomach acid and poor digestion of food, you get acid reflux. It's not a disease--you bring it entirely on yourself.

The medical community and big pharma want to label it a disease so they can get you dependent on drugs. But it's not. It's your body screaming that you're doing something wrong and pleading for you to change.

Listen to your body. Don't continue to abuse it day in and day out by eating the wrong foods and sending your stomach into turmoil, then taking pills to put out the flames.

Feed it the way it's supposed to be fed. The way I teachin Great Taste No Pain.- http://www.greattastenopain.com

It's just like the name says--great tasting food with no more pain. Plus it's easy and fuss-free.

Be like Wendy.

She thought she was destined to have acid reflux, IBS and gastritis for life until she found Great Taste No Pain:

*******************

Dear Sherry:

I've suffered from digestive troubles for most of my adult life but thought it was probably normal for me as most of the women in my mother's family are the same.

For may years I was treated for IBS but then I discovered that if I cut out red meat and dairy products I felt better. That kept me going for quite some time, but last year even that didn't stop me suffering from indigestion and acid reflux which had me in pain all day and kept meawake at night.

I went to my doctor who put me on PPIs (proton pump inhibitors) and sent me for various scans and ag astroscopy. Eventually I was told that I had gastritis and the treatment was to keep taking the pills.

That didn't seem like a good way to spend the rest of my life so I started doing some reading and came across Great Taste No Pain. It worked almost from meal one.

That was about a week ago and since then I've stopped taking the pills and have been totally without pain or discomfort.

This way of eating is so simple that although we've just had visitors all weekend, nobody knew that I was on any sort of "diet" even though we ate out some of the time.

Good food with no fuss and leading to no pain has to be a good thing!

Thank you very much!

Wendy Foster
UK

*******************

If you are suffering with acid reflux and such, isn't that the kind of life you'd like to have? Yes? Don't accept acid reflux and other stomach problems as your "normal life" any longer. Get the relief you've been looking for now, without drugs. Go to http://www.greattastenopain.com, get the program and use it.

To your health,

Sherry Brescia

PS: Below is a fantastic tasting potato salad to enjoy at your next summer barbecue. This will cause no pain IF you eat it with the correct OTHER foods. Learn which ones in Great Taste No Pain. http://www.greattastenopain.com

********************
Italian Potato Salad
********************

Serves: 3-4

1 lb. new potatoes, skins left on
1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste

Boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water until tender; drain and cool slightly.

While potatoes are cooking, combine oil, garlic and parsley; set aside.

When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into bite-sized chunks. Place in a large bowl and toss with oil mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Drizzle with additional olive oil if salad appears to need moisture, as certain potatoes are more "dry" than others.

Let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour before serving.

(c) copyright 2008 Holistic Blends

Orders: 1-315-295-1236

Holistic Blends Inc.

http://www.greattastenopain.com
925 State Fair Blvd
Syracuse, NY 13209
Ph.: 315-295-1236
FAX: 315-468-5818

No comments: