Monday, November 3, 2008

A mile in the shoes of an IBS sufferer

Hi my friend,

The saying "Walk a mile in my shoes" is very thought-
provoking and powerful, especially when it's referring to
something as painful and life-compromising as IBS.

No one can imagine the horrible discomfort and
embarrassment unless you've lived it...but Clemen does a
good job of explaining it.

And you can see what life is like for her AFTER IBS, too,
through her words:

*******************

Dear Sherry,

I really don't know how to start, but I want to say THANK
YOU LORD for having crossed in my path this wonderful woman
(Sherry my healing angel) and THANK YOU SHERRY for coming
to my rescue.

After being diagnosed with IBS, I did some research to see
what IBS really meant. I read many things about it, but I
realized what I need is to know what I can eat and what I
can't, and that's how I got to you.
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp

I've been suffering with diarrhea for over eight years,
which has gotten worse over the last two years, as well as
attacks of chest pain.

My doctor diagnosed me with acid reflux and prescribed
Nexium and Prilosec. When I kept complaining about the
acidity I felt, he referred me to a Gastroenterologist.

I had an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy done, but results were
negative. After a few weeks, I went back to the gastro and
explained ALL my symptoms--having diarrhea about eight to
ten times a day, plus those embarrassment moments (attacks)
at home and after eating out. That's when he told me I
suffer from IBS.

(Sherry, why I never told my doctor I had problems with
diarrhea before, I don't know. I thought it was something
I had to go thru all my life, so ignorant.)

The new doctor told me to take Align once a day, and
Dicyclomine (an anti-spasmodic) before each meal. I took
them for about three days, when you, Sherry, came into the
picture.

I don't have to tell you all the horrors we IBS sufferers
go through, as you are so well aware of them, from visiting
all the bathrooms at the shopping centers, or staying home
to avoid bathroom problems, and not enjoying having lunches
or dinners in restaurants, plus the agonies of the many
embarrassment moments at home and out.

This is my third week on your program. I didn't write
before because I didn't believe it myself, and I am still
astonished. My husband didn't believe it at first either,
because the results so far seem too good to be true!

I am not taking any medicine including the Prilosec. The
diarrhea has stopped; my bowel movements are three to four
daily, and getting to be kind of normal now.

I feel so free and released of the agony I've been living
with. I am 71-1/2 years old, and I thought I was going to
have to get used to that ugly situation until I died.

I couldn't eat a lot of the good stuff I am eating now,
like onions, garlic, tomatoes, fruit like mangoes and
peaches, avocados, beans of any color, broccoli,
cauliflower, cabbage, and God forbid hot or chili sauces,
and more.

All those things blotted me before and gave me serious
attacks of gastritis, and of course everything I ate gave
me diarrhea.


I am trying to follow step by step your advice,
recommendations and good sense. I have started memorizing
"what to eat with what" and before I cook, I run to check
what to use from your cook book.

Sherry, (my God sent angel) thank you so much for your
help--what you are doing for us IBS sufferers is beyond
description, it's priceless. God will reward your efforts
for helping us.

Thank you again and again. I enjoy your daily e-mails,
they are always informative and all the testimonies I read
touch home.

I wish there were enough words to express my gratitude,
but one thing for sure, is that you are blessed constantly.

God bless you...gratefully,

Clemen

*******************

SB: Clemen, wow, you brought tears to my eyes! You're
right--I know very well the living hell of IBS, and I'm so
glad you didn't just accept it as something to "get used
to" for the rest of your days.

At 71-1/2 years young, I'm sure you have LOTS of happy,
pain-free days to look forward to. God bless.

=======

Now for the rest of you: If you or someone you love
suffers from the prison of IBS, you can break free and
enjoy a life without pain, diarrhea or embarrassment with
Great Taste No Pain.
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp

As Clemen says, it's so effective it's almost hard to
believe. But it's true, and it works SO fast.

See how quickly you or your loved one can feel alive again.

To your health,

Sherry Brescia

PS: Beverley, too, is now living a life without the pain
of IBS and diverticulitis:

*******************

Sherry:

I am so happy I found your site--it's been a gift.

I was hospitalized for diverticulitis and irritable bowel
syndrome. I was on morphine for pain plus antibiotics, all
of which I had an allergic reaction to. I was sent home no
better than when I went in.

In desperation I found your site. I had been given anti-
spasmodic pills, antibiotics, pain killers and more, and
none of them helped. Your program was my last resort.

I have followed it religiously and now have a very calm,
comfortable stomach.

I can't believe the difference even the first 24 hours
made! I now think of your plan as my bible.

I wish I had found you a long time ago. I feel my life is
turned around now.

Thank you, Sherry, very much.

Regards,

Beverley
*******************

(c) copyright 2008 Holistic Blends
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp

Orders: 1-315-295-1236

Holistic Blends Inc.
http://www.greattastenopain.com

925 State Fair Blvd
Syracuse, NY 13209

Ph.: 315-295-1236
FAX: 315-468-5818

No comments: