Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Attention purple pill poppers

By far one of the most common concerns my subscriber tell
me about is their desire to stop taking Nexium.

Other pills are mentioned too, but Nexium is the latest
"fashion" in acid reflux/GERD treatment, so it's the one I
hear about the most.

By the way, as soon as Nexium goes off patent, we'll hear
about the next latest fashion drug, which will be no better-
-just more expensive.

Hundreds of people have written to me, asking if Great
Taste No Pain can help them live a normal life without
drugs. They simply want to be able to eat and feel good
without having to take pills for the rest of their lives.

What's really sad (and scary) is that so many people talk
about being on Nexium for years.

===============
The Big "Secret"
===============

Did you know that Nexium is only meant to be taken for 4-8
weeks tops? Maximum. That's correct. That comes directly
from Nexium's own "Highlights of Prescribing Medication"
literature.

Controlled studies of Nexium don't even extend beyond 6
months.

So if you've been taking it longer than that, you're a
human guinea pig.

I don't blame people for wanting to get off pills. I felt
the same way 16 years ago when my doctor handed me Donnatol
(an anti-spasmodic) to take before every meal for IBS. I
was outraged that pills were the only answer offered to me
by the medical community.

Thankfully, after learning how to eat right, I became
completely symptom- and pill-free and have been for 16
years. And the eating habits I continue to have after all
these years are incorporated in the Great Taste No Pain
Health System.

Eating the way I teach in Great Taste No Pain can make a
huge difference for acid reflux/GERD sufferers because...

...unlike pills, it addresses the root cause of the acidy
burps and heartburn--it doesn't just neutralize acid or
drug your stomach to stop it from producing acid like pills
do.

Instead it naturally works with your body, respecting the
way it must digest different foods. When you feed your
body the way it's supposed to be fed by correctly combining
your meals, overproduction of acid (and the resulting
burps, heartburn and pain) is never an issue.

Never.

Ever.

So, no pills necessary.

Did you know...

An important point to remember is that your stomach NEEDS
acid--acid is what digests proteins. So neutralizing it or
preventing your stomach from secreting it with pills
thwarts your digestion.

And that can lead to constipation, diarrhea and gas, among
other things.

The most common side effects of Nexium include headache,
diarrhea, nausea, flatulence, abdominal pain andc onstipation.

That shouldn't surprise you, since you now know that
taking it destroys proper digestion.

The problem is not acid--it's the overproduction of acid
from eating lots of acid-creating foods and bad food
combinations. So it's what and how you eat that leads to
acid reflux/GERD. Taking pills that stop your stomach from
doing its job is not the answer. Changing what you put in
your mouth is.

Let me show you a new life. A life of delicious food and
pain-free digestion. A life not depending on pills to
create false health. The same kind of life I've enjoyed
for 16 years...and will for the rest of my life. Come join
me.-
http://www.greattastenopain.com

To your health,

Sherry Brescia

PS: 8 days and Celia and her husband feel fantastic:
*******************

Well Sherry,

I have GERD, IBS and who knows what all for about 30
years.

I had to get off Nexium for about 1 1/2 weeks due to
medical insurance issues and during that time I really
started feeling bad. Terrible reflux that burned and
burned, stomach cramps, gas....all the bad things.

I read about your plan online, I have been doing it for
about 8 days now (hubby also) and we are both much better.
I have been amazed.

I've passed out the information to several people I work
with who are on Nexium also. They see how much better I
have been feeling...oh, and I actually lost weight without
trying.

This is a great thing you are doing for people.

Thanks again,

Celia (Fort Mill, SC)
********************

(c) copyright 2008 Holistic Blends
Orders: 1-315-295-1236
Holistic Blends Inc.
http://www.greattastenopain.com
925 State Fair Blvd
Syracuse, NY 13209
Ph.: 315-295-1236
FAX: 315-468-5818

No comments: